FBCS provides companies with a wide range of membership categories to choose from. We want to offer you a membership that serves your company the best. Please find further information on the categories here below:
- Premium Members are the companies supporting FBCS community at the maximum level. Respectively, we are honoured to offer them the maximum visibility on our website and in social media. We are delighted to have four Premium members at the moment.
- Supporting Members are divided into two groups based on their turnover and number of employees globally. These are the companies supporting FBCS community more as regular corporate members. Currently, we are honoured to have 13 Supporting Members.
- Corporate Members are divided into two groups based on their turnover and number of employees globally. The largest number of our current members belong to this group.
- Individual Members are individuals willing to join FBCS community. Typically, they do not work for a Finnish company and thus, are not eligible to FBCS corporate membership.
- China Interest Membership is meant for companies that are not currently operating in China but have an interest to do that in the future.
- Start-up Membership is meant for start-up companies with 1 - 2 employees. The company must have been founded within 12 months.
- Young Professionals are individuals who are 30 years old or younger. Typically, they are students studying in China.