- Joint Nordic Event: Healthy in Shanghai
Wed / October 26 / 2016
- InterChamber Fall Mixer in Suzhou Oct 27
Thu / October 27 / 2016
- Joint Event: Leadership Differences between the West and China
Fri / October 28 / 2016
- Team Finland tiedote: Road to China –seminaarimatka Kiinassa
Sun / November 6 / 2016
- Joint Nordic Evening Event: Effective Collaboration with Judge Jim Tamm Nov 9
Wed / November 9 / 2016
- Joint Nordic Workshop: Collaboration with TED Talk Judge Jim Tamm Nov 9 Morning
Wed / November 9 / 2016
- Joint Nordic 8-Day Training: Improving Production Capacity up to 40% Using Stable-OTD-L Methodology
Tue / November 22 / 2016
- EU Initiative on CleanTech and Trip to China March 2017
Fri / October 21 / 2016
- FINNAIR offer for FBCS Members
Tue / August 30 / 2016
- FBCS June 2016 Newsletter
Thu / June 30 / 2016
- FBCS April 2016 Newsletter
Sun / May 1 / 2016
- Annual General Meeting 2016
Wed / April 6 / 2016
- New Executive Director
Fri / March 18 / 2016
- FBCS Member benefits program
Fri / March 18 / 2016
- Everything you need to know about the 144-hour visa-exemption transit policy
Sun / February 7 / 2016
Published: Fri / October 21 / 2016
Possibility to get EU Financing for CleanTech Business in China incl. Trip to Bejing March 2017
Companies that are selected to participate will have the following benefits:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
- Readily available market intelligence
- Participation in large sector events
- Low entry costs
- Internationalisation coachingand support on doing business in Asian markets
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate the deal
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 Tue / November 22 / 2016 - Fri / December 9 / 2016
Venue: Pullman South Hotel
8-Day Training on Increasing Production Capacity
We welcome back global consultancy Berkeley-Sandholm IPE and Dr. Chong, this year to conduct an 8-day (22-25 November, and 6-9 December) training on how your company can become 20-40% more efficient in its production capacity through the Stable OTD-L methodology.
Today, with escalating labor and material cost, and the simultaneous needs of the customers for cost reduction, it is very challenging for manufacturing companies to deliver high quality products with lower cost, in a consistent manner. Therefore, Dr. Chong argues that it is useful for manufacturing companies to adopt the effective Stable OTD-L approach, in order to elevate production capacity, by using existing resources, and consistently deliver high-quality, low-cost products to customer on time.
Time: 08:30 - 12:00 Wed / November 9 / 2016
Workshop on More Efficient Collaboration!
Come join your peers and Judge Jim Tamm, a world-class speaker and expert, in a highly interesting workshop about more efficient ways of collaboration!
Effective Collaboration is essential to organizational success and for individuals collaborative relationships can make a huge difference in their careers. Former Judge Jim Tamm will lead this half-day workshop on the 5 essential skills needed to build collaborative environments and relationships.
Time: 08:00 - 10:00 Fri / October 28 / 2016
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai
Leadership - the Art of Motivation
Leadership is an elusive concept and sometimes it seems that some people “just have it”. Join us at a panel discussion on “Leadership – Differences between the East and the West”.
Two recognized motivators will share their experience and expertise in how to reach challenging targets. Ms Wenli Huang, Managing Director of thyssenkrupp Uhde and Ryan Flynn, Executive Vice President of Konecranes in Asia, will join forces to discuss leadership, motivation and getting results in China.
Time: Friday, October 28, 2016 at 08:30-10:00
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, 500 Weihai Road, near Shimen Yi Rd, Jingan district
- 08:00 – 08:30 Registration, Networking over breakfast
- 08:30 – 09:30 Panel discussion
- 09:30 – 10:00 Q&A
About the Speakers:
Time: Sun / November 6 / 2016 - Sat / November 12 / 2016
Venue: Jiangsu, Zhejiang
Kontaktoidu Jiangsun ja Zhejiangin maakuntiin!
Tekes valmistelee yhdessä Kiinan tiede- ja teknologiaministeriön (MOST) sekä Jiangsun ja Zhejiangin tiede- ja teknologiaosastojen kanssa yrityksille suunnattua rahoitushakua. Yhteistyön puitteissa järjestetään verkottumismatka Kiinaan suomalaisille yrityksille. Yritykset voivat olla joko jo Kiinaan etabloituneita tai vasta Kiinan markkinoita harkitsevia.